Selected Exhibitions & involvements
- ESPY PHOTOGRAPHIC AWARD exhibition, Elysium Gallery, Swansea, selected by Richard Billingham and Iain Davies
- S I X T Y at LUBOMIROV / ANGUS-HUGHES, London.
- INTERTIDAL, as part of the Whitstable Biennale Satellite programme
- SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL, Flowers Gallery, London
- UNCERTAINITES, Midlands Art Centre (solo), Birmingham
- INTIMACY Herefordshire Photography Festival (solo)
- GROUP SHOWS, Sarah Mysercough Fine Art
- FLORENCE TRUST Studio Residency, London.
- RURAL IDYLL, residency on a sheep farm in Suffolk
- ZAP OPEN, selected by Susan Collis, Graham Crowley, Rosalind Davis and Annabel Tilley.
- Shortlisted Inaugural Adrian Henri £10,000 prize for Poetry in Art prize selected by Carol Ann Duffy
- AUSTERITY MEASURES, Norwich Arts Centre
- London Art Fair
- Photo Los Angeles
CV for download
- The Chocolate Factory N16 is home to 27 studios of artists, illustrators, ceramicists, print-makers, lighting designers, illustrators, painters, photographers, film makers and graphic designers in Stoke Newington, North London. Twice a year we open our doors to the public.
- Axis Artists is a national database of contemporary artists and their work. My site can be seen here and the film I made for them at the Venice Bienalle in 2013 can be seen here.
- The Florence Trust in North London offers twelve-month studio residencies commencing in August each year for up to a dozen selected artists. During the residency, each artist gets 24-hour access to a studio within the Trust’s Grade-1 listed neo-gothic church. I held a studio residency there from 2002-2003.
- mac birmingham - I held a solo show of my Uncertainties work here in 2005 curated by Alex Boyd-Jones.
- Centre for Abuse & Trauma Studies, Middlesex University